The Nominating Committee for 2024 would very much appreciate your help in identifying strong candidates for President-Elect of the Association and for two open positions on the Executive Committee (three-year terms).
To be eligible, a person must have a faculty appointment at an AALS member school. The committee will formally recommend candidates for these positions to the House of Representatives at the 2024 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.
Please send suggestions for persons to be considered, along with supporting comments, to AALS Executive Director Judy Areen at [email protected] by May 26.
AALS President Mark Alexander has appointed the following individuals to the Nominating Committee for 2024 Officers and Members of the Executive Committee:
- Kathleen M. Boozang, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Darby Dickerson, Southwestern Law School
- Michael J. Kaufman, Santa Clara University School of Law
- Laura A. Rosenbury, University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- Vincent D. Rougeau, College of the Holy Cross, Chair
2023 AALS President Mark Alexander and 2022 AALS President Erwin Chemerinsky at the 2023 AALS Annual Meeting in San Diego.