Don’t miss the following Hot Topic sessions throughout the Annual Meeting:
- Blessed Be The Fruit: Reproductive Rights and Justice in Law and Politics
- Democracy Under Siege: Gerrymandering, Racial Politics and Impeachment
- Ranking Legal Scholarship: US News & World Report’s New Metric & Effects on the Legal Academy
- Recent Developments in Regulatory Guidance: How Easily Can Agencies Change Policy in Immigration and Civil Rights?
- The Class Divide: Academic and Practical Strategies for Current Law Students in Serious Financial Need
- The Second Amendment at the Supreme Court and the Future of Heller